The south of Chile!





Everyone needs to take holidays sometimes for different reasons, like that you may be stressed for your job or studies (this last would be my case), you feel discouraged or you only need the curiosity to know a new place for have some fun! However, there's no reason to avoid a trip with friends, family or even alone! 

My holidays took place in the south of Chile! I went with some friends. Our lodging city was Puerto Varas and from here we visit different places that was closer like National Reserve Llanquihue, Petrohué Waterfalls, Angelmó, Chiloé and at least Puyehue's hot springs. I enjoyed the 7 days that we spent the time relaxing, dancing, swimming in the Llanquihue lake (I don't recommend to you swimming at 12 AM, the water is too cold :'c ) and walking through the nature. This places are REALLY NICE! The weather is amazing even when it rains. The sunny days are perfect for a walk and for do anything what you want! 

Related image

 We knew a lot of kind people that help us to find anything what we need and recommend us to visit some touristic places. I remember a wonderful moment that I had in a forest. There were a lot of myths and leyends of our country. We saw  the "Pincoya", the "Imbunche" and the "Trauco". About the Trauco, it says that he is be able to kill people with his look and they do disgusting stuff to people. Anyway, we didn't see the Trauco there. (Fortunately). Here is a picture of a statue in Ancud!



Image result for el trauco ancud

I'll never forget my holidays, it was so much fun and in this blog there no words to tell you all my adventures in that 7 days. I keep good memories and I'd like to go back someday, maybe after this semester. Hope you have a nice holidays soon! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts