It would be my next travel!



Image result for avionCertainly, the country that we live on, Chile, it's a beautiful place to take a holiday to relax, to know our own culture and for taste so many delicious food of the different regions along north to south. 

However, there's no limits to knowing new traditions, people, places, buildings and new eyes to see the life. I've never been in another country, so the experience it would be great! I would like to visit Germany on my first trip! I think that is very interesting to learn a new language and what a challenge it will be the German! They should have a different vision of the world and I want to find out, but there's the barrier of the language so, step by step. 

Image result for frankfurt

The German is very crazy, because they have many hard words to pronounce but it's very funny, makes me laugh. Also, people that i know and went to this country located in Europe, told me that the German people don't speak with you if you speak another language to communicate it. So it's such an obligation to learn. 
Image result for berlin wall

They are another reasons to visit this country, like his cities. There many famous like Hamburg, Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Munich and, the capital, Berlin. This last it would be awesome to visit because there is the "Berlin Wall" a symbol of the cold war, was this wall that separated the communist eastern side of Berlin from the democratic western side. 


Eventually, after of visit Germany, my next destiny it will be, FINLAND! They've a beautiful nature and an ecological point of view, it would be great to learn about recycling and that stuff. The city that I want to visit is Tampere. I fell in love with a simple picture, just look at it...

Image result for tampere

Finally, actually I don't have any money to travel but in the long run it will be possible! 
Tschüss! Bye! Adios!


Comments

  1. I think German is too difficult a language): good luck xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. You copy my country sob <3
    We have the same objective to travel in general.
    See you in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is possible, I know you will to Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The German language is very difficult

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to visit Germany too, but I think the language it's too difficult and I couldn't communicate with nobody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck trying to learn the German language, I hope that you could travel to Germany! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try to learn a lot about ecology in Finland to improve that in Chile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts