Leo!



If you asked yourself who is Leo (the title of this blog), I'll give some clues.

He has four legs, two eyes, a tail that looks like a duster and a brown-white hair. He smell everything with his powerful nose and he is really playful. It seems that Leo is a dog. Well, it's a dog. I call him "Leoncho", "Lelito", "Leonardo di Caprio", "Nito", "Leleo", "Leo-Leo", "Lulito", etc, etc, etc.

My favourites pets are dogs. I think that the reason is because all my life I just have had dogs as pets but in fact, in our society there are two options. Cats or dogs. I prefer the last one for MAAAAANY REASONS! However, in this blog I want to talk about Leo.

Leo arrive to my family at 2012 (The fake end of the world). He had around two or three months and he won my heart instantly! For me, the breed doesn't matter but the personality of the Maltese dogs is really cute!

He enjoy to play in the grass and he wait all days his walk. It's a funny dog and I always remember him when I have to came back to Santiago for University. So, some weekends when I can travel to my "city", "San Vicente de Tagua Tagua", I know that Leo feels happy to see me and I feel the same.

He is a friend that can't talk but we can communicate each other in many ways. I know when he wants to play or go out, and he knows when I'm sad or happy! (He reacts jumping when I share my happiness)

I have many histories with Leo, but not for this blog. I don't have a photo of him or with him rigth now but here is a photo of a Maltese dog.


Related image

Comments

  1. I like the Maltés Dog, their hair is so cuteee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you call him Leonardo di Caprio? wahahahahaah
    Maybe he thinks is an offence!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, the dogs are better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maltese is one of the breeds that I most like! However, I desagree with you, cats are better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts