Beer!



Hey guys! Today i'm going to talk about my "dream job". I want to work as a food engineering doing fermentation processes because the alcoholic fermentation gives us beer and I love beer. Well, that's one of my motivation but I want to innovate in the area using natural essences. I can imagine myself doing my own product in a little plant located in a familiar field.

Image result for beer

 I don't like the job in food industry, so I want to be my own boss. In that way, the salary would depend of my own work and how I'll do the distribution of my product. It'll be very sad if I can't do it my own project now (because actually I'm working by now) but if it doesn't work, my plan B is to keep studying for dedicate my time to do investigation about bioactive compunds on food for example. It's an incredible area to development. 

Related image



People don't know it but our job as a food engineering is such as a wide fan. The problem is that we are so few that the world don't have idea about what we know or what we can do. There are too many funny jobs so, probably I would choose a plan C, the laboratory job in a private institution but I'm not interesting in that.

The End. 

I hope to keep it going with my plan A and make an unique beer :) Bye!

Comments


  1. Being your own boss is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. As what they say, you don't get rich by being just an employee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acoholic......but I think that is a good and interesting idea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts