Cartoon Network...



Hey! Today I'd like to talk about cartoons and my experience in this subject.

When I was a child, there were many TV programmes about cartoons and I had a entire world of them to see it all the time. I remember myself seeing Tom y Jerry, Dexter, The Cow and Chicken, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo and Teen Titans when I was around 6 years old and I can say overtime I just prefer that cartoons in that time and not the ones that currently exist now.

I remember that I saw all the cartoons in a channel called Cartoon Network. Thus, as I was growing up this cartoons begun to change, and the last I saw in that channel was Pokemon. I don't know why, but then cartoons begun to be weird. I noticed that when I listen the dialogue of the characters in a new programm of cartoons called "Uncle Grandpa" and I didn't like it. Then appeared the "Teen Titans" again, with another animation and dialogue. I hated him. Then I understood that Cartoon Network would never be the same.

Then I begun to see anime. I really enjoyed Hunter X Hunter and Haikyu! I have seen many others but they are my favorites.

Image result for hunter x

Well, the importance of the cartoons or anime is that they show you a history and you decided to get in. Sometimes, they teach you many things, many different perceptions of life. Sometimes they are made just for entertainment. I don't regret the time invested in them. It's a part of my childhood and I just keep enjoying when I see anime or a movie. However, by now, I prefer TV series.


Comments

  1. AAA when I was a little girl I never watch that cartoon, they were bored to me. I preferred Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid I wanted see the cartoon network but I did not have cable TV

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Cartoon Network raised a lot of people like us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter X Hunter is a work of art, it is very entertaining and interesting to see

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts