Dr. Perez

Hey guys. First, I want to say that my mother always wanted to be a doctor... Of medicine of course, and she wanted me too. However, I never thought about keeping a career in the field of health. My favourite subject was always chemistry and I love this field of study.

So, I decided if I can't keep my plan A (to know what I'm talking about, you might need to read my last blog) I'll be a doctor... My objective is to take a PhD in nutrition and food. So, I'd be the Dr. Perez but, in nutrition and food. Anyway it's closer to my mother's wish.

I'd prefer to study abroad, but the PhD is here, in the University of Chile, and the programme is awesome. There are different programmes of interest abroad but I think is better step by step. The tariff isn't expensive, so there is another advantage of keep studying here in Chile. It would be very interesting, because you have to take an investigation. The development and all the things I'll find out (if it happens, of course) will help the society or other researcher.

Anyway, all the things I talk about here, are not my priority now. However, It'd be nice. All your dreams come true if you persist on them. Bye! Until the next week. Take care! Greetings!

Comments

  1. Every mother's dream is that her son is a doctor, my mother also wanted me to be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts