about English (My own English)

I've doing this blog for months at university. The objective was always learn more and I wanted to do it faster but there's no way to learn if I don't practice all days. I really want to get better in English but there's too many things that are blowing my head up! (like Physicochemistry) You probably will say to me: "You can speak at least one hour per day" or "Why don't you hear music in English?" Believe me that I try to do it, but when I listen English music I'm concentrated in the rhythm, not in the pronunciation for example. So, writing this blog is my way to learn and I enjoy it a lot. Here I can explain myself too many things and I can write about anything while I learn how to say write some sentence or learn about vocabulary because there are words that are unknown for me and I have to search them.

This blog make me think, that's a fact. I know, I have to improve my redaction, pronunciation, grammar and the listening, because if I improve in this, I will stop speaking spanish in my head and translate it like that. I know I have to do that, because the Spanish (my mother speech) is very flexible and you can change a sentence with the same words and will have all the sense of the world. So, I' ll try to think in English and hear the pronunciation of people who live in different parts of the world, then I'll practice grammar. I think this one is the hardly thing in the languages, not only in English.

Finally, I use the English only when I have to read papers or when I try to learn a letter by a song. I know if I practice more, I' ll be better in this subject and you too. A hug for you guys, this is my last blog. Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts